Set Up Your Free Personalized Landscape Design
At any stage of your landscaping project, Keep it Green can help you focus on your landscaping goals and how to achieve them. Our horticulturists, landscape architects, and growers know what plants work in the Tampa Bay area. We know the characteristics of all the available plants‚ their sizes, shapes, bloom time, and sun and light requirements. We can help you locate them in your garden so they will thrive and work together to create an outstanding design. Whether you are just starting to think about freshening up the landscaping at your existing home or you are planning the landscaping for new construction, we can help. Call us at 813-741-3974 or fill out the form at the bottom of this page to set up a free consultation at your home or business. Check out more of our landscapes in the gallery at the bottom of this page. Our consultation service is free from beginning to end: We come to your site, draw up a plan, and suggest plants to go in your plan. All at no cost to you. Here is how it works:
- First, dream and think about how you want your garden to look.
- Call Keep it Green to make an appointment for a free expert consultation at your site.
- Before we make any recommendations we will listen to your ideas for your garden or yard. We want to make sure we understand what you want and need.
- Our pros will create a landscape drawing incorporating your ideas and the plant’s needs. We will draw the beds on paper and suggest several options for each bed.
- The next step is a live consultation walkthrough at Keep it Green Nursery. Drawing in hand, our plant experts will tour our grounds with you to show you the plant selections in your drawing so you can decide which ones you want for your garden beds.
- Once you decide, we will give you a quote for the plants, delivery, materials, planting, and warranty. When you are ready we will set up a convenient time for delivery and planting.
Working with Keep it Green, that is all is takes to create a vibrant, newly landscaped yard or garden.
Estate Home Landscaping
Keep it Green did this landscape design project in Tampa to complement a new three story home, complete with irrigation installation, soil preparation, sod, and planting. Elements of the design include:
- Two Fifteen Foot Sylvester Palms
- Indian Hawthorne
- Fishtail Palm
- Travelers Palm
Florida Tropical Landscape
This is a new subdivision development in Tampa Bay. We replaced the standard, rather crude landscaping package with a brand new tropical Florida-style landscape design including:
- Foxtail Ferns
- Citrus Trees
- Hawthorne Tree
High Shade Tropical Landscape
Huge Oak trees in this front yard create a lot of shade and the planted material was overgrown. The homeowners wanted a more maintenance free, colorful, yet shade tolerant landscape with a variety of textures. We accomplished this with:
- Yellow Iris
- Raphis Palm
- Pygmy Date Palm (Robelini)
- Indian Hawthorne
Riverfront Colorful Landscape
The new owners of this home along the Alafia River wanted plants and trees to complement the tremendous view at the end of the yard. We made it happen with many flowering plants and a variety of groundcover including:
- Magnolia Tree
- Assortment of Roses
- Jasmine Minima
- Crepe Myrtle
Before & After Landscapes page designed by createwebstudios in Jacksonville.